Thanks for visiting our website. We’d love to be your contractor of choice for home renovations/remodeling and energy efficiency improvements in Grand Rapids and West Michigan. Our qualifications and credentials are listed below, if you have specific questions or would like more information, please contact us.
GreenFit Homes was established to provide West Michigan homeowners with a high quality, high tech contractor who can analyze and recommend solutions to homeowner’s problems. Our contractor model is not based on servicing our customers one time, but instead is based on having customers for life who can count on their contractor for a variety of home renovation projects. We are NOT your average contractor in terms of customer commitment, using technology to fix issues in the home, and our passion for customer service.
Our staff has extensive experience in energy efficiency, technology and construction. We have acted as quality assurance inspectors for Michigan energy programs, project managers for utility pilots, and trainers for energy auditors and contractors. We use the most advanced mobile software to provide fast, professional estimates. Our extensive experience differentiates the services provided by GreenFit Homes and assures our customers of high quality workmanship.
This commitment to customer service is reflected in our customer’s experience and reviews. In 2015, GreenFIT Homes was awarded “Best Of Houzz” for Customer Satisfaction by Houzz, the leading platform for home remodeling. Customer Satisfaction honors are determined by a variety of factors, including the number and quality of client reviews an organization received in the prior year. GreenFIT Homes is proud to be recognized by Houzz and their community of homeowners.
Proudly serving customers in Ada, Caledonia, Cascade Twp, Grand Rapids, Rockford, Muskegon, Grand Haven, Holland, Saugatuck, South Haven – and everywhere in between.
The GreenFIT Homes Difference vs. Other Grand Rapids Contractors
- Are licensed and insured professional contractors
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- Provide fast quotes immediately on-site or with same-day turnaround
- Use the latest technology to evaluate your home renovations and home improvement projects
- Use diagnostic equipment to evaluate the health and safety of your home
- Has developed Quality Assurance programs for the State of Michigan and the Michigan Saves Financing Program
- Belong to leading industry groups including GreenHome Institute, the Grand Rapids Homebuilders Association and the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors
- Has trained hundreds of contractors on the importance of evaluating a home for health and safety
Our goal is to provide outstanding service and high quality work so we’ll be the Grand Rapids area contractor you call for all your future home improvement and renovation needs!
Licenses / Certifications
What makes GreenFIT Homes a high-quality, professional contractor? Below is a list of the licenses and certifications our leadership and staff currently hold:
- General Contractor’s License
- Residential Builder’s License
- Building Performance Institute Building Analyst Professional
- Building Performance Institute Envelope Professional
- Building Performance Institute Whole House Air Leakage Controller
GreenFIT Homes is a HomeAdvisor Top Rated Insulation Contractor and an Angie’s List Super Super Service Award Winner & Insulation Contractor in Grand Rapids.