Let GreenFIT Homes Help You Save 20% on Home Energy Improvements
The Holland Home Energy Retrofit Program (HER) is a financial partnership between the Holland Energy Fund and homeowners. The program assists homeowners in making energy improvements to their homes to reduce energy use, increase comfort and lower utility bills. Qualified City of Holland homeowners who invest in increasing the energy efficiency of their homes are eligible to receive a 20% rebate grant from the Holland Energy Fund through the program and rebates from local utilities.
GreenFIT Homes Can Help Holland Homeowners Qualify for Up to $9500 in Rebates
GreenFIT Homes is an accredited BBB contractor and authorized Michigan Saves general contractor who specializes in energy audits and installation of energy efficiency products. Let GreenFIT Homes help you with your home improvement project and funding through the Holland Home Energy Retrofit Program. GreenFIT Homes services include:
- Insulation and Air Sealing
- Windows and Doors
- LED Lighting
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Contact GreenFit Homes today to learn more about the City of Holland’s Home Energy Retrofit Program and your eligibility for up to $9500 in grants and rebates.
Benefits for Homeowners
- Each qualified project is eligible for a 20% rebate grant
- Rebates from SEMCO and Holland Board of Public Works (BPW) up to $3500
- Total Grants and Rebates could total up to $9500
Financing Options: There are several options for payment including the Holland On-Bill Loan Program.
- To access the loan application, please visit http://www.energyfinancesolutions.com/forhomeowners-holland-energy-fund
Eligible Energy Efficiency Improvements: Any item listed in the Michigan Energy Measures Database (MEMD) and renewable energy upgrades for qualifying houses
- View MEMD Measures: Measures include insulation, air sealing, windows/doors, HVAC, lighting and much more
Improve Your Home:
- Lower Utility Bills
- Increase the Comfort of Your Home in the Winter and Summer
- Get Rid of Drafty, Cold or Hot Rooms
- Improve Value of Your Home
- Residential Energy Advisor: The City of Holland’s Residential Energy Advisor (REA) will be able to answer questions about the Home Energy Retrofit Program and the application process
- Home Energy Assessment: The home energy assessment gives you an understanding of your home’s energy efficiency and provides a prescription for the necessary improvements.
- Contractors: Participating contractors are authorized by Michigan Saves
How to Qualify for Program: 3 Simple Requirements
- Homeowner: Be a homeowner in the City of Holland
- Energy Assessment: Schedule a whole-house energy assessment and implement an energy efficiency improvement plan using an authorized contractor
- Minimum Spend: Spend at least $10,000 on MEMD improvements
How to Get Started with the Holland Home Energy Retrofit Program
Contact GreenFit Homes today to learn more about the City of Holland’s Home Energy Retrofit Program and your eligibility for up to $9500 in grants and rebates.